Additional Awesomeness
Mar. 3rd, 2011 05:20 pmBecause I am dealing with Freaking Migraine Day #2, I bring you more Awesome Hawaii Five-0 recs, this time from
sheafrotherdon.
(Although to use awesome and Sheafrotherdon in the same sentence is incredibly redundant.)
All My Guards Away, so much more than just an episode tag for 1x18. This is really what happened after the cameras stopped rolling on this episode. Danny's grief is sharp enough to taste here, and the way the story deals with the aftermath is much more satisfying than anything the network would have given us anyway. I had tears in my eyes through much of this, but I didn't mind. Such is the power of Sheafrotherdon.
(Although to use awesome and Sheafrotherdon in the same sentence is incredibly redundant.)
All My Guards Away, so much more than just an episode tag for 1x18. This is really what happened after the cameras stopped rolling on this episode. Danny's grief is sharp enough to taste here, and the way the story deals with the aftermath is much more satisfying than anything the network would have given us anyway. I had tears in my eyes through much of this, but I didn't mind. Such is the power of Sheafrotherdon.