phoenix4: (Default)
[personal profile] phoenix4
Feeling lame about not posting; I promise I really am a real person. One who is burning up in the 99-degree heat, dealing with migraines and really needing to get to bed. And writing Hawaii Five-O fic. Three stories "finished", just needing a final edit before I look for betas. Gah. I haven't posted fic since the good old days of the Highlander slash mailing lists. (Oh wait; there was one or two finished Sentinel fics, but that's about it.)

Anyway. Bedtime, alarm in seven hours, work tomorrow. If things are as busy as they were Monday, I should have time to edit all three stories. (/sarcasm). My job may be feast or famine, workload-wise, but I'm glad to have it.

Profile

phoenix4: (Default)
phoenix4

February 2018

S M T W T F S
    123
45678910
11121314151617
1819 2021222324
25262728   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 8th, 2026 11:17 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios