So my husband does not have Restless Leg Syndrome. It doesn't wake him in the night with the burning urge to get up and move. No, he has the oh-so-fun Periodic Limb Movement Syndrome. Which means he can sleep right through kicking me every five seconds all night long.
I am a bit sleep-deprived right now.
Last night was another all-nighter; I actually tried sleeping on the couch from 2:30 to 5:30 this morning (when he came in to apologize and woke me up about fifteen minutes after I got to sleep). This following another night where CPAP mask issues made it sound like the Arctic Breeze was blowing through our bedroom all night long.
Funny how sleep-deprived and three shots of Jack feel a lot alike. I am so far beyond safe to drive, so I am again working from home this afternoon and praying that my putative "boss" is understanding that I'm doing the best I can to make sure everything is taken care of regardless of how crappy I feel.
I am just waiting for my doctor's visit next week, when she's going to lecture me again about getting more sleep.
I am a bit sleep-deprived right now.
Last night was another all-nighter; I actually tried sleeping on the couch from 2:30 to 5:30 this morning (when he came in to apologize and woke me up about fifteen minutes after I got to sleep). This following another night where CPAP mask issues made it sound like the Arctic Breeze was blowing through our bedroom all night long.
Funny how sleep-deprived and three shots of Jack feel a lot alike. I am so far beyond safe to drive, so I am again working from home this afternoon and praying that my putative "boss" is understanding that I'm doing the best I can to make sure everything is taken care of regardless of how crappy I feel.
I am just waiting for my doctor's visit next week, when she's going to lecture me again about getting more sleep.